Good Life Yoga is for YOU if:
- You have always wanted to try yoga; but intimidation and fear has kept you from taking action.
- Your preference is to learn the practice of yoga in a safe, encouraging environment.
- You are stressed out and/or want to learn to manage your stress better.
- You want to gain strength, flexibility and stamina.
- You want to feel AMAZING like so many other yoga practitioners “say they do.”
- You wonder if yoga really could make a difference in your life. I’m here to tell you that the answer is YES, IT CAN, and it does.
I was right where you are! I’m a walking testimonial that regular people, like you, can practice yoga no matter your situation. In fact, back in 2012, I had serious back issues, was overweight, out of shape and stressed out. To be completely vulnerable, I hated to exercise. I disliked every thought of it. I really wanted to avoid using the lifetime membership my husband had bought me 10 years prior at a local gym. I knew that I needed to take better care of myself if I was ever going to feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Over time, I began to fall in love with yoga. I craved it daily, as it gave me a chance to not only connect spiritually, but be in tune with my body, gain strength, relieve stress and, consequently, lose weight. Winning! I attended yoga training and founded Good Life Yoga. Stopping by my site is your first step. You can do it. I believe in you!